فرمت : PDF | حجم : ۲ مگابایت | صفحات : ۳۰۵ صفحه
– Are Developers Born or Made? – Debunking the Myth of Prodigies
– Are developers born or made?
– Why we love the prodigy myth
– Do You Have to Be a Genius to Be a Developer?
– Do you have to be a genius to be a developer? The way the mind works
– How to Study and Understand Complex Topics?
– Effective Study Practices for Developers
– The comprehensive study system Defining Deep Work and What It
– The deep work strategy for developers
– Multiple sessions Task Switching Costs for Developers
– A system for decreasing task switching costs
– How to Use Willpower Limits Instead of Letting Them Use You?
– How many decisions do you make each day?
– Focusing willpower -Cramming Versus Consistent Study and a Study System that Works
– Is Reading Important for Developers?
– Why is reading important for developers?
– A compounded learning case study
– The CEO who didn’t have time to read
– Books are too expensive Learning How to Code – Getting What is a learning plateau?
– Frustration = skill Developer Learning Curve – Why
– How to Code and Improve as a Developer
– Social media marketing Freelancing Tips – Knowing
– Becoming a sharp shooter with code libraries
– A Freelance Guide to Managing
– Freelancer Interviews – Practical
– Tips for Taking Over a Legacy Application
– Five Tips for Taking Over a Legacy Application
– Tips for taking over a legacy application
– Adding new features via TDD
– Breaking out specific features into microservices
– DRY up the codebase Guide to Freelancing – Starting
– Starting over versus refactoring
– When should you start over? Should You Use TDD on Freelance Projects?
– Automating Client Updates as a Version control to the rescue Freelance Requirement
– Freelance requirement elicitation
– A better ending How to Remotely Demo Work for Freelance Clients?
– Why proper demonstrations are important
– Review of services to remotely demo work
– Defining Project Success as a Freelance Developer
– What is scope creep?
– When scope creep isn’t scope creep
– When scope creep goes badly
– The sign off Top Project Management
– Tools for Freelancers
– Top project management tools
– FreshBooks additional features
– NetSuite Learning the Secret to Get New
– Clients as a Freelancer
– Where to find new clients
– The challenge in getting new clients with outsourcing services
– Getting new clients as a freelancer
– Sending out constant proposals
– The result Managing Client Conflicts as a Freelancer
– Strategies for managing client conflicts
– Examples of Freelance Portfolios
– That Help Acquire New Clients
– Examples of freelance portfolios
– Importance of test-driven development SEO Best Practices and Strategies for Freelancers
– Focused content Client Communication Freelancing Tips
– A system to maintain proper client communication Outsource Web Developers Properly
– with System-Based Processes
– A system to manage outsourced web developers
– How to Create Accurate Freelance Bids? Freelancer Tips – Three Ways to
– Referrals Career Skills
– Should I Learn to Code? – A Balanced Perspective on Programming
– Should I learn to code? – a balanced look at both sides Following Your Passion – Good or Bad Advice for Developers?
– Following your passion – a case study How to Learn to Code from Scratch? – A Practical Strategy
– But you can learn programming
– How to Choose Your Next Programming Language?
– How to pick a programming language?
– Specialty-based mapping Developer Soft Skills – Learning
– How to Gain an Edge in the Marketplace
– Becoming a better public speaker
– degrees of programming expertise
– Becoming a professional developer
– Developer bootcamps Is this practical?
– Improving your skill in your current profession Is this practical?
– Learning for fun or as a hobby Is it Possible to Lose
– Your Coding Skills? Is Writing Bad Code Immoral for Developers?
– Inspirational Programming Advice from Howard Roark
– Best Practices Versus Creativity as a Developer
– Strategies to approaching project development
– Planning a feature from start to end
– Moving from requirements to stories
– Moving fast and breaking things
– Techniques and Improve as a Developer?
– Visiting the DailyProgrammer subreddit on Reddit
– Code katas What Does It Take to Become a Great Developer?
– Tips for becoming a great developer
– Tireless learning – How to Stay Sharp as a Developer?
– tutorials Developer Resume – How to Create an Effective Resume?
– Keep it professional Developer Salary Negotiation Strategies
– Best Questions to Ask During a Best questions to ask during a job interview
– Poor questions to ask during a job interview Answering in an Impossible Interview Questions
– Answering impossible interview questions – case studies